Montgomery Maritime Survey, Inc., a division of CASE Forensics Corp., provides technical and forensic consulting services to the blue and brown water marine industry, worldwide. Clients include marine insurance underwriters, P & I clubs, admiralty attorneys, financial institutions, loss adjusters, public agencies, marine contractors, vessel owners and operators, naval architects, marine engineers, boat builders, publishers and editors.
Commercial Hull & Yacht
- Hull and machinery claims
- Grounding, stranding, and sinking recovery
- Wreck removal
- P & I inspections
- Suitability for service
- On & off charter surveys
- Damage surveys
- Fire and explosions
- Personal injury
- Investigations and forensic reconstruction
- Risk analysis
- Trip under own power surveys
- Trip-in-tow surveys
- Voyage approvals
- Pollution investigations, monitoring, and surveying.
Inland Marine / P & I
- Builder's risk
- Contractor's equipment
- Ship repair
- Stevedore, warehouse, and marina legal liability
- Site inspections-docks, piers, and terminals
- Property damage.
Cargo – Ship, air, and motor truck
- Load, stow, and securement approvals
- Container damage and inspections
Pollution Abatement, Clean-up, and Control
We also work as first responders alongside agencies, oil spill response organizations, producers, transporters, private and public stakeholders, and the academic and scientific communities. Montgomery Marine employees are trained in the Incident Control System, contingency planning and development, equipment deployment, shoreline assessments, and casualty investigations.
For additional information go to