The CASE Forensics Catastrophe (CAT) Response Team provides experienced and dedicated resources for engineering, specialty investigation and remediation design services in the aftermath of a disaster. Our seasoned team includes engineers, architects, scientists, fire investigators, technicians and support staff that are experienced in catastrophic losses. We are experienced with complex sites, consulting and interacting with first responders and loss professionals through all phases of a disaster. From on-the-ground investigative support to recovery, repair and remediation, CASE provides damage assessments and consulting services following earthquakes, tornadoes, floods, hail storms, hurricanes, lightning strikes, fires and other natural disasters.
Our staff has responded to hundreds of storm events throughout the country, including Katrina & Ike, the 2011 Japan earthquakes and resulting tsunami affecting Hawaii, the Nisqually and Northridge earthquakes, and dozens of tornado events throughout the United States. CASE has been on the ground performing investigations, evaluations, and follow up with post-mortem, lessons-learned, analysis and expert witness support.
Read recent CASE authored information articles on storm events and the resulting damage.
CASE CAT services:
- Construction Defect Investigations
- Foundation Damage Evaluations
- Hail Damage Assessments
- Litigation Support & Expert Witness Testimony
- Marine Surveying (Buildings, Docks and Vessels)
- Mechanical / Electrical Evaluations
- Meteorological Modeling & Analysis
- Moisture Intrusion Investigations
- Origin and Cause Fire Investigations
- Pre-existing vs. Storm Damage Determinations
- Remediation Design / Scope of Repair Plans
- Seismic Damage Evaluation
- Storm Surge Damage Assessments
- Structural Damage Assessments
- Wind Damage Assessments
- Wind vs. Surge / Flood Damage Determination
Contact our CAT Response Team any time, 24/7 at CASECAT@case4n6.com or 800.711.0704 to assemble a team of experts for wherever needed around the globe.